Sunday, March 7, 2010



Hi, last night I had a little trouble signing on, but today everything seems to be all right. Actually, I was trying to put up a family picture I found in the old shoebox. It brought back some old memories, some sad and some happy. Sad because I don't know where my brothers and sisters have ended up. Did they find a home as wonderful as mine or..... I don't want to think about that. Happy, because I am here blogging to you. If everybody who wanted a dog or cat adopted one from a shelter instead of buying a "cute" puppy, that will outgrow its cuteness, they would see what a great choice they made. Shelter animals have so much more going for them than you can imagine. What you see in the shelter is most likely what you will end up with. They're fully grown, they don't have puppy or kitty teeth that are sharp as needles. A lot of them are housetrained or use a litterbox. Some even have manners. One thing is for sure, they will love you for choosing them and getting them out of that shelter. But I have to say, it works both ways, you have to love them too and treat them well. Fluffy

No comments:

Post a Comment